Tuesday 27 November 2012

Conversation about Sound

Bimmy: Sasha what should we do about sound?
Sasha: We need to get Eliot's shot list and just put it on
Bimmy: But what are we going to do about sound. I have an idea for the dream sequence
Sasha: I'll just make some notes on my blog. Whats your idea?
Bimmy: Ok have you seen Marie Antoinette?
Sasha: No I havan't
Bimmy: Well theres this bit where she's having a party and it's pretty loud and theres a crowd, and over it they kind of dull out the sound
Sasha: Like she's under water?
Bimmy: In a way and they play over it, you know that sound when they rub the rim of a thin glass?
Sasha: Yeah when they make music
Bimmy: Well it sounded super cool allow me to show you a clip
Sasha: Please do Bimmy
(Having seen the clip Sasha looks both shocked and inspired)
Sasha: Thats amazing, good work Bimmy I am truly impressed with this and believe you might be a creative genius

No comments:

Post a Comment